The mob

Please be warned, when feeding goat cookies to your herd of goats, you may be mobbed, jumped on, and they may try to also eat you if you taste even remotely like a sweet potato.
Photobucket
Just realizing there are cookies

Photobucket
Give me, give me, give me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wrambler wants one too
Photobucket
Yes that's a goat on my back
Photobucket
Biscuit and Bulrush are the biggest piggies
Photobucket
Wrambler says "aww she's leaving"

Photobucket

Comments

Alla said…
I love all your pictures and most of all the goats. They're such sweet critters. The snow is beautiful too.
Chai Chai said…
What a great group of pictures. I wish we could have a draft horse here and I love your barn! Aren't goats wonderful?
The JR said…
Hiding behind the gate looks like a good idea to me....
Kelly said…
I love the goats. What kind of cookies do they get? Do you make them?
luckybunny said…
Thanks guys! ChaiChai, goats are the best :)

Popular Posts