Awards!

We've been very fortunate to win awards from two friends in the past few weeks - and I'm sorry I've been a little slow passing it on. This is all new to us, but lots of fun and we sure appreciate being chosen for the awards :) It's very exciting. 

So here we go.

Firstly our friend Wilma awarded us with the Liebster blog award.

 

So here is how it works:
The award is meant to be given to blogs you favor who have 200 or less followers. As with many of these awards there are some guidelines. They are pretty simple, and go as follows:

1. Copy and paste the award on my blog. 
2. Link back to the blogger who gave me the award.
3. Pick my five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. 
4. Hope the blogs I've awarded share it!

 As Wilma said it wasn't easy to pick the blogs, I have a lot of favorite blogs with under 200 followers and have made lots of friends blogging. But here are a few....


and the other award comes from Anne at Bringing Boyra home, it was a while back and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to catch up Anne! But thank you!
So the rules for this award are: if you accept the award, you write a post listing 7 things about yourself, and then pass the award along to fifteen other bloggers. So here we go....

1. I wish I lived in the Yukon.
2. I want to start packing with goats.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I've been known to stand in public places and yahoo out loud to wild Prairie dogs until they yahoo back (which they do) despite all the people staring at me with their mouths wide open.
5. My favorite flowers are snapdragons.
6. My first rabbit, Nibs, is tattooed on my back.
7. I kiss my goats goodnight, every night. (and you thought I wasn't weird!)

And to pass it on....

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for my very first award, Donna! And to think it came from Douglas and Norman's mama! I'll try to give it to a group who really deserves it!
Chai Chai said…
Thanks for the award! One thing about these awards is they really make you work to find so many others to pass it on to.

Have you gotten any more prairie dog hugs from your reluctant beau lately?
luckybunny said…
Mary Ann, your welcome! LOL your comment made me smile :) I'm sure you'll pass it along well!

Your welcome Chai Chai, you are right about that, passing it along. It's a good way to find new blogs I've noticed too :)

I've been lucky enough to get one snuggle and episode of teeth chattering which basically means "back off lady!" I'll take whatever I can get ;)

Popular Posts