Thank you!


I just wanted to take a minute to thank each and everyone of my blog readers, old, and, new. I have so much fun being able to share some of the things that go on, in our forest home, my animals, the wild animals, and just the forest itself. I really appreciate you all taking the time to come and read and look at pictures and take a few minutes to visit with me and my family.

Is there something you'd like to see pictures of or read about in particular from our farm on the blog?

Wendell Barry wrote something that has always been close to my heart and pretty much sums up me, and how I feel about our forest haven:

"When despair for the world grows in me and I awake in the night at the least sound in fear of my life and my children's life maybe, I go and lie down where the wood drake rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds. I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with fore thought of grief. I come into the presence of still water, and I feel above me the day - blind stars waiting for their light. For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and I am free."

Comments

Popular Posts